The laptop is one of the most used electronic devices to meet the diverse needs of man. From start to work, through studies, school work and even hobbies.
Unfortunately, because of the many uses of laptops, laptop batteries often become vulnerable items. This time, Techholicz will give some tips so that laptop batteries do not run out quickly and sustainably.
- Close any unnecessary applications or programs running in the background. Reducing multitasking for your laptop will help save battery life.
- Reduce the brightness of the screen. The reason is that the screen is too bright because the battery runs out faster.
- If you work a lot, try not to activate the music. Because portable speakers really exhaust the power of laptops is very big.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth if you do not need it. They can empty your battery even if it is not connected to anything.
- Activate the power saving mode of your laptop. On a Windows computer, click the battery icon on the Windows taskbar, and then change the battery settings from “Balanced” to “Power Saving.” On a MacBook, you can access the power saving settings by clicking the battery icon in the top toolbar or in System Preferences -> Power Saving.
- Finally, never expose the battery to extreme temperatures. Be sure to remove the battery when checking and continue to use the notebook. Charge the computer only when the power is almost 0%.
- Ways to clean your earphone
- Best gaming earbuds 2019
- How to Watch Movies online for free
- Best Bluetooth headset under 100$
- How to increase battery life in Ipad
- 3 ways to convert audio
- Best laptops for programming
- 5 Best Smart Home devices
- 6 Best-Selling Laptops of 2020
- Best Laptops for programming
- 5 Best Gaming Laptops in 2018
- How To Remove “Activate Windows Watermark”?
- 10 Best Gaming Laptops 2022