8 Ball Pool has become one of the most popular and highly addictive games that people play on the internet. The game is available on various online gaming platforms, like Getmega, where people play against each other and win real money. These platforms also provide you with the facility of transferring your winning money in the 8 ball pool Paytm cash app. So if you are interested in playing this game, read further to know more about what this game is all about and how you can win money every day with it.
The objective of 8 Ball Pool game
The objective of the online game 8 Ball Pool is that you have to send all the balls designated to you in the six pockets available on the pool table. After pocketing all the designated balls, you also need to pocket the 8 Ball, which is the black ball, in the pocket that you have chosen before hitting it.
You will be designated either of the two types of balls – either one with the stripes or the ball with the solid colours.
The game setup:
You will be provided with a pool table with six pockets. Four pockets are available on the four corners whereas two pockets are available on the lengthy side of the table.
Cue sticks and balls
A cue is a stick that you use to hit the balls. You can drag and move the stick on the table. The game offers you 15 balls on the table to play and you cannot touch these balls with your hand.
The beginning setup
The cue ball is the ball that you are going to use to hit the other balls.
At the start of the game, all the balls are placed in a triangle shape form on one side of the table. The cue ball is placed on the other side of the table from where you are going to hit the triangle by smashing the cue ball.
One player gets to break that triangle and start the game. This first hit is called the break. This hit disperses the balls in different directions away from each other so that players can hit their designated balls.
The 8 Ball Pool gameplay
Following are the basic function of this game that you should be aware of:
- At the start of the game, one of the players will be asked to place the cue ball at the head string or behind the head string of the table.
- You can tap on the cue stick and drag in a circular motion to move the cue stick and point it in the direction from where you want to hit the cue ball.
- After setting the cue stick in a line, you can pull down the column available on the left side of the screen. This column shows at what force you are going to hit the cue ball. The lower you will pull down the column, the greater will be the force.
- Moreover, you also get a “strike point’ option that you can use to spin the cue ball whenever required.
Fouls in the 8 Ball Pool
There are also certain types of fouls that you can commit in this game. Your action will be taken as foul if you do one or more of these things in this game:
- If you pocket your opponent’s ball. That means if you are designated with stripe balls but by mistake, you pocketed a solid coloured ball, then it will be taken as a foul.
- If you hit your opponent’s ball. That means if you are designated with solid coloured balls, then you cannot hit the ball with the stripes.
- Pocketing the cue ball is also considered a foul.
- If the ball that you have hit does not touch any sides of the table, that also means that you have committed a foul.
- If the cue ball does not touch any of your designated balls that is also considered a foul.
Tips and tricks for 8 Ball Pool
Here are some tips and tricks that will improve your game and help you to win more:
- If you are going to break the rack of the balls (the triangle of balls at the beginning of the game), hit it with a good force so that balls get dispersed all around the table. In this way, they will get thrown away from each other and you will be able to play them without much interference from the other balls.
- Accuracy is the key. Try to be as accurate as possible when hitting the balls.
- Anticipate the path of the cue ball where it is going after hitting your designated ball with it. It will help you to avoid pocketing the cue ball and plan your next move.
- Learn how to use the spin feature whenever required.
- Also, learn how much force you need to hit the cue ball.
Nowadays, plenty of online gaming platforms are available on the internet where you can play 8 Ball Pool against other real players. But there is no better platform than Getmega for playing this game. Getmega offers you a place where you can play 8 Ball Pool and other games with your friends or other people on the internet and win real money. Moreover, this gaming platform also allows you to transfer your winning money to the Paytm cash app and use it for your bill payments.
Getmega is India’s hottest online gaming platform. Here you can even play casual games like Ludo and Carrom. Or meet new people and become friends with them. All profiles are safe and 100% verified.