Giant Eagle is a supermarket that opened back in 1931, and customers love to visit to buy groceries. Giant Eagle has stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, as well as Maryland. Their business has indeed been extensively distributed. This is mainly attributed to the obvious attention they offer their staff as well as those who visit here just to purchase groceries.
Giant Eagle currently has much more than 474 locations as of now and therefore are steadily widening everything. If you live in Indiana and would like to apply for a position there, you can do so by accessing their official site and telling them to help you with a position. Each time you meet them, they have a plethora of chances.
Eager to know what are the perks of being a member of Giant Eagle? Keep reading to find out! I found these benefits as well as other incentives Giant Eagle offers from their official site.
According to the official Giant Eagle site, here are the benefits you may qualify for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match – Non-Union Team Members (**)
- Company-Paid Pension Plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Team Member Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Adoption Benefits
- Paternity Leave
These are the voluntary initiatives by Giant Eagle:
- Biometric Health Screenings – The biometric screening measures blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose, triglycerides, weight/waist circumference and BMI.
- Free Preventative Care – Free preventative care applies to participants in a Giant Eagle healthcare plan. Most preventative care is available for free when using in-network providers. Team Members in unions should check with their fund office, as many union-sponsored plans also provide preventative care at 100%.
- Free Flu Shots and Pneumonia Vaccinations – Free vaccines are offered to Team Members and covered spouses and children over the age of 18 through Giant Eagle pharmacies.
- Gym Perks – Convenient and affordable access to fitness facilities across our operating areas.
- Nutrition Counseling and Wellness Coaching – Giant Eagle has a growing team of Registered Dietitians available to help Team Members and their families address weight management, heart conditions and other health issues.
- Life Resources – Life Resources gives you access to independent and confidential resources and support for personal, financial and legal issues.
- Retirement Planning and Investment Education – The Principal is Giant Eagle’s 401(k) service provider. They provide free comprehensive financial planning support and investment education services online and by phone for Corporate and Non-Union Giant Eagle 401(k) plan participants. Union Team Members should check with their union to determine if a 401(k) is available.
- Physical Activity and Weight-Loss Challenges – A series of engaging physical active and weight-loss challenges, powered by robust tracking devices with the ability to sync wearable devices and opportunities to win prizes.
I would recommend that you check out Careers | Benefits for more details/information as well as assistance, if you may need.
Search our Job Opportunities at Giant Eagle: Till now, 920 results appear when we search for job opportunities at Giant Eagle.
Take a look at what their leadership development trainee had to say. “The company has brought improvement ideas to stores, counting on the team there to develop ideas and implement them to work in their specific departments. Thus, giving ownership to the team responsible for the daily work,” Rachel stated.
Already a part of Giant Eagle? Want to know more about MyHRConnection? You are at the right place!
- If you already have a Giant Eagle account head to Giant Eagle Unified Gateway directly. Otherwise, you will have to create an account.
- Enter your Email Address/ Team Member ID
- You should see this message on your screen: “If you have enrolled in the Giant Eagle Gateway or ever logged in to a Giant Eagle computer with a personalized account, use that password. Otherwise, your default first-time password is Ge + last four digits of your social security number and your eight-digit birth date. (For example Ge0000YYYYMMDD)”
- The request should be classified as complete if you have presented them with the correct details.
- After this step, you should proceed towards the next section.
- You will be asked questions regarding your account security. You can choose the questions that are convenient for you to remember them for a long period.
In conclusion, Giant Eagle provides all sorts of facilities to their employees. They work to engage, support and develop their team’s well-being and success. They go by the motto, “Giant Eagle is more than food, fuel and convenience.” Users should be eligible to have your account running and establish a daily routine for your page on MyHRConnection.
We’ve covered almost everything about the MyHRConnection theme and we’re pretty optimistic that the information has aided you to accomplish what it is you are trying to achieve. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!
- TimesPrime 1 Year Free Premium + Rs.800 Cashback to bank account
- 10 Best Virtual Phone System (VoIP) Solutions
- Disney Hotstar Premium Account 2022 for free Lifetime| Watch TATA IPL 2022 FREE (Username and Passwords)
- How to Use Discord? | The Best Voice Application for Gamers
- Zomato Gold Membership for free for 90 days or 3 months | Ubereats Trick