Nokia announces insurance offerings for its Nokia smartphone ranges in India. It is announced by Nokia licensee HMD Global on Thursday, in partnership with Servify. This insurance plan covers to safeguard against risks occurring in smartphones upon the standard warranty. 3 types of insurance plans were launched, all with 12-month covers. The insurance plans start from Rs. 399.
So 3 Insurance plans go in this manner, the insurance plan with the accident and liquid damage protection, while the second is the Nokia phones screen protection plan. These 2 plans are only available for the nokia phones for the purchase made within 15 days of buying the smartphone. The third plan is extended warranty, which can be applied within 365 days of purchase.
The Founder of Servify, Sreevathsa Prabhakar, said, “We are extremely happy to partner with HMD Global to launch insurance and extended warranty plans for Nokia smartphones. We will make our best efforts to deliver an uncomplicated and transparent experience for Nokia smartphone fans by leveraging our after-sales tech platform.”
These insurance plan served by Servify looks very useful, for those use the phone roughly, and for those who travel a lot, chances of getting damaged will be high. For those, this will help a lot. Let me know your thoughts.
You can stay updated with latest tech news, Follow our facebook page
- Xiaomi No.1 MI Fan sale is ON : Rs.1 Sale on MI products on 20th and 21st December 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Equipped with 4 Rear Cameras and 2 Front Cameras
- World’s First 5G Smartphone Prototype Launched HTC U12
- Samsung Unveils its First Foldable Smartphone Prototype at CES 2018
- Samsung Designed Smart T-shirts which Can Detect Lung Problems