Smart devices are not just for cell phones or laptops. Rumors say that technology companies like Google are offering smart jacket technology.
In the future, it will not be impossible for smart technology to wear the clothes that the user can use. That’s what Samsung does.
The South Korean company sees technological opportunities that can be put on the shirts. The last one, as TechRadar announced on Thursday (01/31/2019), presents a patented shirt that is integrated with lung disease detection technologies.
This technology allows users to know the status or activity of their lungs. This patent was found by LetsGoDigital and was described as a T-shirt that continuously monitors human lung activity based on sound.
After monitoring, the device sends relevant data and suggestions to the smartphone application.
In theory, you can detect a variety of diseases, such as bronchitis and pneumonia, and remind you that, for example, you have an asthma attack right away.
- Xiaomi No.1 MI Fan sale is ON : Rs.1 Sale on MI products on 20th and 21st December 2017
- Google Develops Smart Anti-Fat Shoes
- Baidu China’s Ai giant test driverless car for the first time
- Youtube Picture in picture mode will be soon available for all Android Users
- Flipkart’s big billion day starts from 16 July to 19 July