In competition with Apple, Google develops smart shoes. It is said that smart shoes have sensors to detect obesity in the user’s body.
Updates from The Sun page on Tuesday 12/02/2019, the Google smart shoes designed by the Verily Division of Health have sensors that can determine or control the weight and activity of the user. Exceptionally, these shoes can give a warning if the users are getting fat.
In addition, these smart shoes are also designed to detect if the user falls or has an accident. This means that these shoes are safe for anyone because they can send a warning to their family or guardian in the event of an accident for the user.
This technology had already been used by Apple during its surveillance last year. If this development continues, the shoes are intended for users concerned about their health.
So far, Google has not provided an explanation for its smart shoes, but the company is still looking for companies as partners to help develop the shoes they have developed.
- Google Assistant- Delivers News Audio to the users from Publishers
- Google announced that soon Google hangouts will be shutdown on 2020
- Google Feed is now Google Discover after rebranding-So what is it?
- Samsung Designed Smart T-shirts which Can Detect Lung Problems
- Xiaomi No.1 MI Fan sale is ON : Rs.1 Sale on MI products on 20th and 21st December 2017