Samsung has improved and enhance the multiwindow feature and made it perhaps the best features in Galaxy phones. If you have to switch applications a couple of times for an assignment, you likely will benefit by the Multi Window feature.
It’s a feature that lets you have two applications dynamic without a moment’s delay, in various windows. It’s a blessing from heaven for multi-taskers or any individual who needs to arrive at most extreme effectiveness with their time.
It permits you to flawlessly start with one application then onto the next without limiting or losing the past application’s screen.
When you get familiar with Multi Window on Galaxy S9 and S9+, you can incredibly improve your profitability, and accordingly, show signs of improvement ROI of your Galaxy S9 or S9+. Samsung’s multi-window mode works the equivalent on the Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Note 8, S9 and Galaxy S9+.
Steps to use multi window on galaxy S9 and S9 plus
The most effortless and quickest way to run two applications without a moment’s delay is done by multi-window. To use multi-window mode first press and hold the recent applications key beneath the screen. You can do this while you’re utilizing an application, or from the home screen. Firstly, enable this component in the settings menu.
To use multiple window on Samsung galaxy s9 and s9 plus, follow these steps:
- Regardless of whether you are on your Home screen or using an application, tap on the Recent Apps button situated on the lower-left side of your phone’s screen.
- All ongoing applications are shown. Tap on the Multi-Window button situated on the side of the application’s title bar.
- View the applications that apply multi-window mode by tapping on the APP LIST button on the upper-right piece of the split-screen.
- The list of applications that help multi-window mode is shown. Tap on the application that you need to utilize multi-window mode on Samsung Galaxy S9. For this model, tap on the Calculator application.
- Now multi window mode is open.