Good news to all the Oppo Users!! You’re most awaited Marshmallow Rom Update for OPPO F1 Plus has finally been launched. This is a ColorOS 4.0 Stable Rom for OPPO F1 Plus and if you want to update it officially, then you are at the right place.
OPPO F1 Plus is a Smartphone that was first launched in 2016 March which is available in Dual SIM with 5.5inch display. OPPO F1 Plus has a 13megapixel Primary camera, 16megapixel selfie expert Front camera and runs a Powerful MediaTek Helio P10 Processor clocked at 2.0Ghz. OPPO F1 Plus comes with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Rom.
OPPO F1 and OPPO F1 Plus are one of the most selling smartphones from the Chinese Company. They are also going to launch the small version of OPPO F1 in India soon which will be named as OPPO F1s.
The smartphone still runs on 5.0 Lollipop so we are here with the guide on how to update OPPO F1 Plus Marshmallow Stock Rom.
Before going into the details, here are some basic requirements which has to be follow correctly for the Preparation of install new update OPPO F1 Plus Marshmallow Stock Rom:
- Your smartphone should be Fully charged with a minimum of 80%.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to Internet.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure you are using OPPO F1 Plus.
- There should be enough space available in your smartphone.
Update OPPO F1 Plus Marshmallow Stock Rom:
This is one of the easiest methods to install Marshmallow Stock Rom in your OPPO F1 Plus.
- Step 1: Download OPPO F1 Plus Marshmallow Stock Rom OTA File on your smartphone and PC. If you download OTA file on your computer or laptop then connect your phone to PC or laptop.
- Step 2: Copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. (Do not copy the OTA zip file into any folder.)
- Step 3: Tap on Files icon from your phone application menu.
- Step 4: Tap on All Files tab.
- Step 5: Now, tap on Phone Storage.
- Step 6: Scroll down and then tap on the OTA zip file.
Now your smartphone will reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process starts. Don’t interrupt this process. It might take 10-15 minutes for your phone to first boot on Marshmallow Stock Rom.
After installing this new update OPPO F1 Plus Marshmallow Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom applications, Rom and custom setting in your phone.
I hope this article helped you installing this new update OPPO F1 Plus Marshmallow Stock Rom.