Digital wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik , freecharge, Amazon pay etc are current trend, Now a days all the amount are transferred using digital wallets and Upi like booking movie tickets, booking bus tickets etc, besides cashback offers. Have ever wondered that you could transfer the money from one digital wallet to other digital wallets, but this is not that easy since it reuires multiple taxation process.
The day is not far away, since RBI (Reserve Bank of India) soon will release the guidelines and allows the transaction between the digital wallets.
This interoperability is next huge step which offers convinient seamless payment solutions so that users can use these wallets for transferring the money without any fear, Since RBI has already come up with KYC Documents to make the transaction even more secured, so this evidences gives the strong feeling that the transaction between digital wallets will be soon coming into force.
It is reportedly said by Economic times that RBI will release the guidelines within this month. Lets wait and watch this new upcoming digital payment trend how it works.
- UPI Payment App-Things to know About it
- Xiaomi No.1 MI Fan sale is ON : Rs.1 Sale on MI products on 20th and 21st December 2017
- Shopclues Mega loot: Buy Watches for Just Rs.42
- Upcoming Xbox One will be Integrated with Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa
- Baidu China’s Ai giant test driverless car for the first time