The aspects that form the backbone of each Stasis subclass grant them powerful active and passive abilities. Subclass customization has finally returned to the Destiny franchise with the Beyond Light expansion. Instead of using a button-based skill grid like the original game did, introduced two new items called Aspects and Fragments that provide passive and active effects.
Subclasses are specific to each class type, which means Titans, Warlocks, and Hunters have different subclasses available. You can choose two unique types simultaneously. But what exactly are aspects? How do you unlock them? And how are they related to the Stasis Fragment? Answer these questions and rank the Aspects available in Destiny 2. Each aspect also comes with a number of segment slots, categorical items that offer passive benefits. Aspects can have from one to three segment slots.
Here we prepared new aspects of Stasis for destiny 2
1.Whisper of refraction
- Frozen target you knock down while this shard is equipped will recharge about 10% of your class’s ability.
- Whisper of Refraction has no passive cooldown.
- It granted more man if the target is in attack, demonstrating up to 50% man if you kill a slowed boss.
2.Whisper of Fractures
- It looks great on paper, but it doesn’t offer any significant melee energy feedback in practice.
- This shard recharges your melee ability 2.5% every second when there are two enemies near you.
3.Whisper of Durance
- Whisper of Durance is a shell of what it once was.
- This shard increases the duration of Slow Decay by 0.5 seconds.
4.Whisper of Rending
- Whisper of Rending increases approx 43 frames for enemies affected by Stasis.
- It only works with primary weapons.
5.Whisper of impetus
- Whisper of impetus will force your melee abilities to reload weapons in your inventory while increasing mobility for five seconds.
6. whisper of hunger
- Whisper of Hunger doubles the melee mana gain from Stasis shards
- Increasing melee man gain from 10% to about 20%.
7. Whisper of Hedrons
- Hedrons no longer gain 25 mages after freezing the target. This segment offers quite a lot of offers
8. Whisper of Torment
- Gain energy from a grenade every time you take damage from a target.
- 10 Wisdom and 10 Discipline.
9.whisper of fissures
- Increases the size and damage of Stasis Bursts when knocking down frozen targets or destroying crystals (like the Icewall Grenade).
- Facets and Fragments are important new additions that can further modify and sculpt your layers.
There are a few steps left before everything is unlocked and secured, so buckle up. That’s what you will have to do.
- Complete the Beyond Light campaign – it will take you several hours to complete this campaign, depending on your abilities.
- Take the stasis
- Talk to Exo Stranger to start the quest Born in the Shadow – just do the first part now
- Get Salvation`s Grip Exotic Grenade Launcher – Go to the tower and talk to Drifter to get started.
- Talk to the Exo Stranger and accept and complete the Aspect Control quest
- Find and destroy the five Entropic Fragments
- Then engage a piece of darkness, defeat the enemy and kill the boss – now you have your first side
- Next, talk to the Exo Stranger and accept the Fragment quests – then you can choose two out of three Fragment quests per week